What is Remote Employee Monitoring?
Remote employee monitoring is a set of activities performed by the employer to improve company transparency, security, and engagement.
Over the last five years, the remote workforce has increased by 44%, and we expect it to grow by at least 150% in the next decade. This trend of remote hiring comes with a unique set of challenges, but one, in particular, stands out: Without proper processes and tools, it is harder to keep companies profitable and productive.
According to Buffer, most remote employees prefer to work from home, and naturally, this can affect motivation and performance.
Monitask comes with a set of tools to help businesses solve this fundamental problem:
- Screenshot monitoring - Automatically capture screenshots at random intervals.
- Live dashboard - See which employees are online and what they are working on.
- Automatic time tracking - Eliminate the need for manual timesheets with automatically calculated hours. Automated time tracking is as easy as a click to start a shift and another click to end it.
- Activity monitoring and productivity monitoring - Check activity levels to identify team members with poor productivity.
- Internet monitoring - Check that only work-related websites are visited. Reduce social media browsing and unproductive web surfing.
- App monitoring - Review apps used by each team member and the time spent in each app.
- Project management - Assign tasks and projects to each remote worker and monitoring progress.
- Idle time removal - Remove unproductive time automatically.
- Compatible with most operating systems - Works on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- And more scroll to more features!