Benefits of recording work time with software
Manual timesheets take valuable time from your already-stretched schedule. Rid you and your team of obsolete time tracking methods with Monitask. By switching to our automated solution, you see perks like:
- No paperwork. Stop punching in and punching out a manual timecard and stop making your remote teams log hours manually. Your team simply downloads the app, presses a button to clock in, and presses a button to clock out.
- No more time wasted. Reviewing manual timesheets wastes time that you can spend working on much more important tasks. The easy-to-use browser-based live dashboard gives you the overview that you need. Plus, it has built-in reporting features!
- No more speculation. Everyone wonders how their staff spends their time. No longer do you have to speculate. Monitask tracks websites and apps visited during work hours, measures keystrokes and mouse clicks, and even takes periodic screenshots so you can see what they’re doing it and when they’re doing it.
Why Track Time?
Hourly tracking is important, especially if your team is paid by the hour. If they aren’t, these insights are important for other reasons, such as:
- How often employees are working. Do you expect your employees to work on specific days or for a certain number of hours per week? Check in to see when your team members are working.
- How efficient employees are. Employee efficiency helps you gauge your budget and how to allocate time for future projects.
- How employees spend their time on the clock. Are your employees wasting time on social media or just simply not working? This is the type of question that Monitask can answer.